Personal Statement

Personal Statement

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Web Sites I'm Digging in November

I've been buying stationery from Carrye Campbell for years, but she has expanded her product line to include adorable children's t-shirts. Parker now has the haunted house, the Thanksgiving turkey and the monkey superhero, complete with "P" on his chest. (It was the monkey thing that led me to Carrye to begin with - I was looking for monkey invites for Parker's second birthday when I stumbled across her site.) Stationery can be purchased through www.invitationmonkey.com and kids' clothes through www.monkeyroos.com.

Two fellow Junior Woman's Club/Woman's Club Members have Blogger spots advertising their businesses. Both offer some great options for holiday gift-giving:

www.petiteandsweet.blogspot.com
www.shopcyda.blogspot.com

Finally, if you are in the mood for a good laugh, check out:

www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com
www.totallylookslike.com.

No comments: