Personal Statement

Personal Statement

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun on the Interwebs: 80sTees

Tees on the 80stees.com Web site that I want to add to my subversive/ironic/hipster t-shirt collection:


Self-explanatory.  The next one suits me because I have been accused of having Vulcan-like tendencies (which I may have passed on to my oldest child - we have examined his ears multiple times, and they seem human, but no one is convinced).  And, also, it is a really cool color that I don't have:




Little Miss Dallas Mavericks tee!  Want to see a companion tee with Dirk Nowitzski as Mr. Men.  Oh, and please explain why the Junk Food Tees people have seen fit to make a variation of this shirt for just about every NBA team except my (original) hometown Houston Rockets.  Seriously?  Grr.

I wish they had this one in Parker's size:


(Hee, hee, hee.)

No comments: