Personal Statement

Personal Statement

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stupid Paint Color Descriptions, Revisited

I read some of the annoying paint descriptions from last night to Spouse.  And, God love him, he was more irritated by them than I was.

"That's just stupid wine snob talk.  I don't want to punch this person in the mouth - I want to aim lower."

Throat?

"Possibly.  Or lower.  Game-day decision."

Spouse announced that he was coming up with his own paint color palette, to include Warm Pee (okay, he didn't actually say Pee), Cat Yak and Skid Mark (which he described as a rich brown, so that should give you an idea of what kind of skid mark he's talking about - and if you aren't familiar with the term, then you were neither raised with, nor are currently raising, a boy). "For my whites, I'm thinking Spoiled Milk, Toenail Clippings and Melted Ice Cream Caked Into Carpet."

I have said it before, and I will say it again - there is a reason that we are married to each other.

No comments: