Personal Statement

Personal Statement

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Things I'm Digging: LEGO Brings Back the DC Crew


Oh.  My.

LEGO is bringing back Batman . . . and he's bringing some friends along.

Stumbled onto a press release for the LEGO 2012 DC Universe Super Heroes collection.  Which, among other products, includes these oversized, Bionicle-type buildable figures.


Oh.  My.  Indeed.  Over/under on how many sets follow us home from Super Target?  Gotta get 'em while they are available.

Momma has her eye on the Superman vs. Power Armor Lex set:


I could give a rat's patoot about Superman, Lex or his power armor, but I have to have a LEGO Wonder Woman.  End of story.

Apparently, a sequel to the LEGO Batman video game is coming out at some point this year - also featuring Wonder Woman.

I predict that that one will be purchased with allowance money the day that it is released.   Further prediction:  one dollar of allowance money will be applied in advance to buy a reservation card, thus guaranteeing that the game will be acquired the day that it is released.

Oh, boy, oh, boy.

No comments: