Personal Statement

Personal Statement

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eat This: Sunny Banana Pie

Didn't have to think up a cutesy name for this post, since the name of the recipe is pretty gosh-darned cute on its own.  This is my mom's recipe, and it was one of my favorites growing up.  Hadn't thought about it in years, but now that it's crossed my radar I am definitely planning on making it for Parker.  I suspect that he'll add it to his list of favorites as well.

SUNNY BANANA PIE

1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
2 bananas
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
2 cups milk
1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix

Slice bananas onto crust. In bowl, gradually add ½ cup milk to softened cream cheese, mixing well until blended. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat slowly for 1 minute. Pour into pie crust and chill.

No comments: