Personal Statement

Personal Statement

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pizza-Off: It's So On


A couple of my crazy foodie friends have declared a pizza-off.

By "crazy foodie friends" I totally mean that they are crazy-passionate about food.  Not intending to cast aspersions on their sanity.

ALTHOUGH, said persons ARE having pizzas shipped across state lines in connection with said pizza-off.  So, you know, it the CUH-RAZY shoe fits and all . . . .

Anywho.

I have been puzzling over what to submit as my pizza-off entry, the issues being that the pizza-off is on a weeknight and is being held outside of Fort Worth.  As a result, my submission needs to be something that (1) I can assemble beforehand and (2) will withstand being transported (in a car with two rambunctious children) and then reheated.

I am pleased to report that I have arrived at a solution and that my pizza-off concept is officially locked and loaded.

And that's all that I have to say on the subject at the present time.

Let the mind games begin.

No comments: